Upgrade Record of Jaldi Word Processor
Download ReadMe.txt with more background
8.0.2 > 9.0.0
- Use of the software has been provided free in Jaldi09.
All references has been removed regarding registration, activation codes, dongles,
pricing and purchasing.
8.0.0 > 8.0.1
- From the release of Version 8 onwards, a record is provided of
the changes made to the published software.
- Some difficulties may have been experienced on 64-bit machines with
menu JaScript not being allowed to open and with menu Key | Keyboard not opening.
The related .dll files are now installed in and searched for in the Application Folder.
7.0.7 > 8.0.0
- Adjustment of Jaspell Jaldi's registration procedure to accommodate
the different demands of 64-bit Windows compared to 32-bit systems.
- Incorporation of TXTextControl Version 17 in place of
Version 11, providing improved functionality of tables, columns, images, objects,
styles, pdf options, html handling. A vertical ruler has also been added.
- Improvements to Naskh and Nastiliq fonts; addition of a new, very
narrow font for both sets. Improvement in the behaviour of inputs for some complex
- Enabling of printing of a short, half-page sample even while the use
of the program has not been registered and paid for. This provides a reasonable
opportunity to test out the behaviour and quality or printing before a user buys the
- Printing of collated or uncollated pages.
- New html-based help file (jaldi08.chm) with contextual help via
the pressing of the [F1] key.
You are at: [Home] > [Jaspell Multilingual Software] > [Download Word Processor] > [Software Downloads Available] > [Upgrade Record]
Date this page was last edited: 05/09/2015 12:57:27